Saturday, February 20, 2010

What Happend With Denise Milani This Is A Old Old Baby Joke...?

This is a Old old baby joke...? - what happend with denise milani

There were a couple in a car ... The woman was in the 8th Months pregnant. The unexpected happened, and were in a car accident .. Husband died immedately. The woman survived and was taken to hospital. She lay in a coma for 2 days, but woke up after that. The first thing I noticed was that she was no longer pregnant. It's called "Doctor Doctor, my baby, what's happened!
The doctor said, 'Mamdame had twins, a boy and a girl.Your babies are fine, but we had a caesarean preform. And we do not know if they would do, and her husband died in a car accident, we had the name of his brother
The lady up and said, "Oh my God, I can not imagine what it names. Just tell me and not him!"
The DoHector said: "Well, he gave the name of the girl, Denise.
The woman thinks and says: "Denise, if not wrong .. What was the name of the child"
The doctor said, 'Denephew "

2 comments:

j_son_06 said...

This is the best thing I read this morning.

anthony c said...

He opportunities

Post a Comment