Monday, February 22, 2010

Brownish Discharge And Kidney Symptoms Of Kidney Infection, Yeast Infection, Or Am I Pregnant? Please Help!?

Symptoms of kidney infection, yeast infection, or am i pregnant? please help!? - brownish discharge and kidney

I have experienced strange symptoms after a portion of those who believe that research kidney infection .. could ba?

Itching, a few days before the deadline
Fatigue
Headaches
Nausea
acid green vomit all night (only happened once)
Sensitivity to certain smells
Abdominal cramping (feels like period cramps, but it is very common)
LBP
irritable
creates a powerful turn brownish slime (only happened once in the morning) is

I thought of a yeast infection, but did not comply, odor or pain. Perhaps the spread of infection to my body? idk. as might be pregnant, but I had my period. and took a HPT which came back neg

What about me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment