Thursday, February 4, 2010

Can You Bring A Pet On A Plane Without Paying Taking A Pet Fish On A Airplane.....help!?

Taking a pet fish on a airplane.....help!? - can you bring a pet on a plane without paying

In about 2 weeks I moved cross-country skiing, and I bring my pet fish. I fly from Alaska to Oklahoma and has 2 scales, where I change planes. I can not for my life to find a way to pick me up without being tied a plastic bag. The flights are mainly 3hr flights with stopovers between 2, but it really seems to last a very long time, in a pocket.

Can I safely do, or is there a better way?

He checked the fish go as?

Do you have any trouble from the TSA in the amount of liquid?

3 comments:

Rawrs said...

The safest way is to place the fish in the bag, visit your local fish stored and ask them to oxygen in the bag and tie set, I'm not sure if this is still a fish but you can always send us your address via UPS. I bought several Koi in Japan, and it takes about 2 days to join the United States and are generally good.

Rawrs said...

The safest way is to place the fish in the bag, visit your local fish stored and ask them to oxygen in the bag and tie set, I'm not sure if this is still a fish but you can always send us your address via UPS. I bought several Koi in Japan, and it takes about 2 days to join the United States and are generally good.

snorkeli... said...

The stress of going through there as it is about fish kill () Flatfish + = bad.

How to find a caregiver for your fish for you?

Post a Comment