Saturday, February 6, 2010

Boat Breastfeeding Clip Born Big But Don't Gain Much Weight...breastfeeding?

Born big but don't gain much weight...breastfeeding? - boat breastfeeding clip

My two children) to 4 pounds (about 9 pound range was born. However, as a rule, winning both the weight very little in the first months, while breast-feeding. Anyone who earns only 400 grams per month, they told me I should win at least 600 grams of a given month within 3 months. My husband and I have muscle and Chubby / overweight.

Each additional person in the same boat? Is it genetic?

2 comments:

♥Fleur & the gorgi Addyson♥ said...

Yeh the last few months my daughter has only gained about 400 grams per month, would win about 200 grams per week during the first 3 months or less, but still shes just average in the lower percentile I am sure that is the case with your LO, resulting in an SPT, if your weight is reduced, which tend to win as long as he remains alive and appear healthy, sleeping well, etc., do not worry is normal, do not let the nurses strike when my nurse told me was trying to put on the formula and solid, I have a bar and next month he got 600g, follow your instincts.

mushmarl... said...

Some children are smaller than the others, if you make something, then you are looking for a doctor, but if your child is healthy, then there is aproblem.

Post a Comment