Friday, February 5, 2010

Hockey Skate Laces Waxed Or Plain Ice Hockey Skates Laces Rip?

Ice Hockey Skates Laces rip? - hockey skate laces waxed or plain

I played my game in the 4th League hockey in adults and found that my laces rip on the bottom of the 3rd Period, I mean, what would have never happened, but I do not know.

My question is, how many times it? And yes, those are the tips of the runners home, should Bauer Vapor 16, get the strings of the wax again, but from how many times during the game? Why?

7 comments:

❤ Kenisha ❤ Bruins Fan (Savard) said...

Ties generally RIP. Therefore, you should invest in the ball of wax. This does not mean the nipple wax or compromise not only produces less friction. RIP string due to friction and the strength it needs to use to tie his skates. But you did nothing wrong. It was just bad timing.

flamesfa... said...

RIP my strings often. It happens, but it usually takes some time. Waxed laces are longer lasting. Try some, if they abuse again very quickly, it must be something that stands in his skates. If it happens again, take the string and feel when you see something once.

McGregor said...

They usually start but RIP custom in the middle a long period. You have nothing to do. I had my skates since December and have a lot of tears, especially in the vicinity of the middle finger.

Ben said...

I have had since September peaks. I can not say that I am of them before you tear truly belongs. Maybe someone has stepped on his foot and his blade?

HURRICANES CANIAC:) Capitals :( said...

That is not much, and could happen, because he was a runner at their tips

HURRICANES CANIAC:) Capitals :( said...

That is not much, and could happen, because he was a runner at their tips

TexHabsf... said...

Waxed laces are usually more durable and easier to close during a game sk8s

Post a Comment